All beings deserve compassion, including YOU! Show yourself some love and learn to cultivate compassion for self by connecting to, honoring, and accepting your humanness. We all encounter suffering, failure, and imperfection, and instead of going to that dark place or ignoring the pain altogether, create and channel your toolkit for self-love, health, and happiness! Learn how to trigger your most compassionate self with the use of meditation, aromatherapy, restorative yoga, reiki energy, and crystal healing. In this workshop you will:
- Learn to use mindfulness meditation as a source of healing and regeneration
- Explore the world of essential oils and discover the aromas that speak to your unique constitution
- Practice restorative yoga and breath work to cultivate an open heart and release of stress and tension
- Receive reiki energy healing to aid you along your wellness journey of self-exploration, connection, and self-compassion
- Take home an essential oil rollerball, healing crystals, giveaways and more to kick start your self-compassion toolkit
Please wear comfy clothes and bring a journal, as well as an open mind and a loving heart!
Cost: $35 per person
Taina Berardi is a yoga teacher, intuitive energy healer, and the creator of Jewel of the Gypsy, a soulful collection of yoga-inspired gemstone jewelry, mala meditation necklaces, bracelets, and accessories handmade in San Diego, CA with love and intention. Inspired by the limitless benefits of a daily yoga and meditation practice, bonded with artistic creativity, and a wanderlust for all things colorful and exotic, Taina infuses compassion and vibrant healing energy into all of her creations, workshops, and classes. Her mission is to inspire others to encounter yoga and meditation as a full-form healing experience for the mind, body, spirit, and soul. Trained in Reiki energy healing, stress reduction and relaxation techniques, Compassion Cultivation, Vinyasa, Yin, and Sculpt yoga disciplines, Taina has been teaching yoga and meditation since 2013.