Marketing your spiritual and heart-centered business is about empowering your clients and providing consistent messaging that aligns with your values. It also means you need to get out of the way and remove the spotlight from you and turn it toward your client.
Marketing isn’t a one-size-fits-all methodology and in the digital age where content can go viral, the stories you tell need to be as unique to your business as you are in the world. (Please note: please be prepared with either a screen shot of your “About Me” page or a device to bring it up live during class) In this 1.5 hour session we’ll:
• Do an exercise to identify your marketing goals and begin narrowing down your messaging using story
• Review your “About Me” page together and tweak it to make it more vivid for visitors and ensure its reflecting your authenticity
• Identify at least 1 strength and discuss ways to use it in your marketing • When to use video and other forms of social media and why
• Learn how to leverage existing technology, free and paid, and when to do which
• How to repurpose content to make it go a bit further This course has a limited number of seats to allow for intimacy, so come with an open mind and a willingness to dig a little deeper to get the most out of this class.
Early Bird by March 22nd: $75
Tia Meredith is a creative strategist, empowerment marketer and rebel rouser who helps spiritual and heart-centered businesses break past the noise of the (nearly) century long inadequacy-driven marketing approach. She can often be seen giving the middle finger to conventional marketing methods by helping her clients first excavate their unique story and then teach them to use it as the foundation for their marketing and branding messages in the digital era. Feel free to cyber stalk her at donjustsend.com and if you really want to get nosey about her fictional writing work, check out tiameredith.com