All beings deserve love and compassion, including YOU!
Learn to love who you are and cultivate compassion for self by connecting to, honoring, and accepting your humanness. We all encounter suffering, failure, and imperfection, and instead of going to that dark place or ignoring the pain altogether, create and channel your toolkit for self-love, health, and happiness! Learn how to trigger your most compassionate self with the use of meditation, aromatherapy, restorative yoga, reiki energy, and crystal healing.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn to use mindfulness meditation as a source of healing and regeneration
- Explore the world of essential oils and discover the aromas that speak to your unique constitution
- Practice restorative yoga and breathwork to cultivate an open heart and release of stress and tension
- Receive reiki energy healing to aid you along your wellness journey of self-exploration, connection, and self-compassion
- Take home an essential oil rollerball, healing crystals and more to kick start your self-compassion toolkit
Please wear comfy clothes and bring a journal, as well as an open mind and a loving heart!
Cost: $40 per person
10% Discount for Sojourn Quartz + Citrine Members
Formerly a corporate marketing executive now living and working her most passionate life, Taina is inspired to share the limitless benefits of yoga and meditation with people of all shapes, sizes, abilities, and backgrounds. As an artist and holistic healing entrepreneur, Taina infuses compassion and vibrant healing energy into all of her art, workshops, public classes, and private sessions. Trained in meditation stress reduction and relaxation techniques, compassion cultivation, crystal healing, aromatherapy, Reiki energy healing, Vinyasa, Yin, and Sculpt yoga disciplines, Taina facilitates integrative healing as a means of restoring and revitalizing her students so they can live a happy, healthy existence. Taina is currently attending the IAYT-accredited Yoga Therapy Program in the LMU Center for Religion & Spirituality which prepares yoga instructors to serve clients with health challenges in private, group, and clinical settings. When off the mat, Taina engages the philosophies of yoga in her activities as the Community Relations Manager for Sojourn Healing Collective, working to cultivate inspired health and wellness to an ever-widening community.