Class Schedule & Membership Options
In Studio Class Policies:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to park and get settled in the space. Be sure to pre-register and check in at the front desk.
- Kindly respect your time and our community by silencing your cell phones when you enter; putting them away, out of sight.
- Remove your shoes before entering the studio and place them in the cubbies. This preserves the sacred nature of the space. Other items may be placed in the larger cubbies.
- Practice Saucha (cleanliness) by tidying up after yourself. Non toxic wet wipes are available in the back of the yoga room.
- Notify your teacher of injuries or medical conditions. This helps your instructor understand how best to assist you during class.
- We recommend brining your own mat. We have props available should you wish to use them.
- PLEASE NOTE: Can no longer make it to class? Be sure to cancel your reservation two or more hours in advance to avoid a $10 fee. Spaces are very limited and when a spot is booked but unused, that means someone else is missing an opportunity to practice.